Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Guatemala-Interested?

Every summer for the past few years, Mark and I have gone on a mission trip to a farming community in rural Guatemala called Rio Hondo. It is a week filled with sports, Bible stories, music,new friends, culture, re-connection,tons of laughter, and the Gospel.The trip is through our church..but you don't have to go to our church to attend.In fact, a lot of people that go on the trip year after year don't go to our church. We would love to have so many more people go this year. Words really sound trite when describing this trip...I can only draw on my own personal experience and these beautiful people really changed my perspective on Life and I consider it a pure JOY to minister with my brothers and sisters in Rio Hondo and really look forward to seeing them every summer. If you have any interest in going, there is an informational meeting at Northwest Bible Church this Sunday 1/27 at 12:30



No comments: