Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PRAISE baby

I was checking my email this morning and I heard this sweet,little sound of "Ohs", "Ahs" ,"ooos". I went in to the living room, where a praise cd was playing,and there I saw Ryann right up to the CD player singing along in her baby babble. She looked at me, smiled, and kept right on singing.I need to sing His praises more.

"But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that HE has done, and the children who were shouting in the temple, "Hosanna to the Son of David," they became indignant and said to Him, "Do you hear what these children are saying?" And Jesus said to them," Yes, have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of infants and nursing babies You have prepared PRAISE for yourself'?" Matthew 21:15-16




4 comments:

John and Sarah said...

That is sooo sweet! She is amazing! That is such a cool verse. I love her.... Did you know that?

Unknown said...

Priceless! Is she walking - check out her standing alone!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Ahhhh, what a sweet heart she has! That is SO why I love preschool ministry...you can really see how their little hearts are being shaped to love Jesus! :) You're doing a great job, Mommy! :)

Chris and Jill said...

Oh Erin! What a testimony to you and Mark, bringing up your precious baby to love Jesus :-)