Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Increasing our Flock

We found out on Friday, July 1, 2011, that we were "waitlisted." We were filled with joy when we heard these words, and this is a list we will gladly wait on. After 7 years of praying,and 8 months of paperwork gathering, we are so happy to announce that we are adopting from Ethiopia. Last Friday, we found out that our dossier was complete and on it's way to Ethiopia. Let the waiting begin....
I have so very many words about this subject and look forward to writing more and more about our journey on this little blog....stay tuned. While I organize my thoughts, enjoy my new blog header, made with love for us by our super talented cousin, Jennifer Hanson

8 comments:

Jennifer Hanson said...

Yay! So looking forward to following this journey as you bring my little first-cousin-once-removed home! Love you guys so much!

Matt and Angie Wood said...

Looking forward to following along with all that is coming! The blog looks amazing - I love it!

guillotfamily said...

I am so excited for you guys to see how this unfolds. Do you get to go as a family to meet the newest sibling?

Love the new header too!

Liesel Rios said...

WoooooooooooHOOooooo!

John and Sarah said...

Cannot wait to meet the newest addition. I love her already.

Liesel Rios said...

Meant to tell you that I like the St. Augustine quote on your header. Way to incorporate such powerful words!

Kim and Eric said...

YAY! So happy for your family!!

Kati Butler said...

Yay found your blog, so now I can really follow along!!!