Wednesday, March 26, 2008

FiRsT WoRd



Since I am using this blog as a sort-of virtual scrapbook, I just wanted to note that I am officially counting "Dog"(DO-without the g sound)as Ryann's first word. Over the past few months,she has made a ton of sounds and babbles non-stop.However, I am counting "dog" as her first word because she actually looks at a dog and says, "Do" This started about a month ago when she was staying with my parents. They have three "Dos" and Ryann would pound on the window and say "Do" to get their attention. She now pounds on the window at our house,saying "Do", but no dogs appear.Why couldn't her first word be "mom" or "dad" or even..."I have the best parents in the whole world.":)Just kidding... We will take "do".Although this word business is a reminder that she is growing up WAY too fast!

6 comments:

John and Sarah said...

LOVE IT! She is so smart! I want to see her! PRECIOUS!

Unknown said...

SWEET! Ok is she walking? Nathan has NO INTEREST in it yet! He is quite content to crawl his entire life!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Okay, Ryann is SOOO smart! Snaps for Ryann!

Chris and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melody said...

How cool! Now, she needs a puppy for her 1st b-day! You don't mind if I get her one, right? :)

John and Sarah said...

No, No, clearly we are still tied. Im ok with that. you are pretty great. Driving to camp just does not compare to hannah montana. Im ok with that.