Monday, February 9, 2009

Gettin' her Swing On

5-6:45pm is a rough time period in our house. Mark gets home at 6:45 and our home is pretty much wild during the hour and a half before. Today, I was getting some of Ryann's baby things organized and put away in the attic. Ryann's baby swing was out and she insisted on getting in it. Ryann is not a small toddler...she's got some curves, so I was worried the swing was going to break. It didn't. Ryann was content for 25 whole minutes swinging herself.What you can't hear in these pictures is Destiny's Child/Wyclef's song, "No No No" in the background. Everytime the song ended...Ryann would screech..."More,More" and I would have to put on the song again so she could get her swing on.

Sassy Ryann look

9 comments:

Melody said...

Adorable! Jonah has been insisting on jumping in his Jumperoo again lately. Maybe they want to stay out babies forever?

Matt and Angie Wood said...

that is HILARIOUS. i love the first picture.

Annie and Jeremy said...

I'm so proud to see Ryann developing her musical palate with some Destiny! dark child, dark child...

jonathandeatherage said...

oh how I wish I was there in person. Who wouldn't want to swing to that song?

jonathandeatherage said...

that last comment was erin not jonathan...he doesn't have time to look at blogs

John and Sarah said...

That's the most fabulous thing ever!

Busy Nothings said...

That is a great story. We had that same swing and Will and Allie would do that very thing. Also I call the 5-6:45 craziness, the witching hour...it is always nuts at our house too. Hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog!

Birdies said...

So fun!! I love it!
Grace and Gloria have been doing the same thing since I've been pulling out the newborn items. They probably enjoy it more now than when they were little!
Hope y'all are well!

Liesel Rios said...

Ryann's hair is getting so...little girl now! Gone is that baby, hey? :)