Monday, February 16, 2009

LoVe.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY 2009

Ryann dancing in her Valentines outfit. She had a happy day.


look how long her hair is getting!!

My all time favorite book is To Kill A Mockingbird. I have read it countless times and taught it to countless students. When Mark and I were dating, he gave me a signed copy of To Kill a Mockingbird for my college graduation. It is my most precious keepsake. My second all time favorite book is The Great Divorce by C.S. Lewis. This book is so special to me in that I read it during a time in my life that allowed the words of this book to really speak to me. Mark gave me a first edition of The Great Divorce that he had shipped from England. So incredibly sweet. I'm so happy to add this to our keepsakes to pass down from generation to generation.




I hate breakfast foods. Mark loves breakfast foods. So, I made him breakfast on Valentines Day....his favorite, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese biscuits

So Gross


4 comments:

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awwww, it looks like you guys had a GREAT Valentines Day! What a sweet gift from Mark! Y'all are such little love birds! I hope RC feels better soon! :)

Chris and Jill said...

Awww, it looks like the Lamb clan had a great Valentine's Day!

stacymac said...

looks like a great day-that ryann is officially a big girl! she looks so grown up!

Deatherage Cafe said...

hey ryann, do your thang!