Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SpringBreak!

Last week, my family took us on vacation to Rockport, TX. They rented a house where my dad could just walk out the back door and fish....perfect for him and so relaxing for us. This was Ryann's first trip to the beach and she loved it. It was so nice to get away and spend time together. Mark has to study A LOT...with how many hours he is taking. It was nice to have a week where he didn't have to go to school. He still had to study, but at least the scenery was better than a cubicle at a library:)

Study Break....I love this picture.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for a FABULOUSLY FUN trip! Wish I was still there!




Ryann got her beach on. I seriously cannot get enough of her chubby legs and feet, I love them so much. Ry wears the same size shoe as my 3 1/2 year old preschoolers...the girl's got some BIG feet




Jason made a friend

Ryann fine-tuned her ocean kayak skills this week



You are never too old to wear a bib

3 comments:

John and Sarah said...

Love the pictures!!! So glad you are back from your vacation and can blog some more!!

Deatherage Cafe said...

how fun!!! So glad you got to get out of the seminary haze and enjoy a week off!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awwww, precious pictures!!! I'm so glad you guys had a blast! You deserved it!