Wednesday, November 14, 2007

First Tattoo




I left Ryann with Mark for 5 minutes last night, and he gave Ryann her first tattoo with a sharpie...luckily it came off for the most part in the bath tub! At least the tattoo was about Mom!








Ryann loves her tattoo!! She is starting to smile really big when she sees any kind of camera, we have a little diva!










Every morning, Ryann loves to try and get my glasses off my face. I
usually am quick to stop her, but this time she won. She looks so proud of herself!











2 comments:

Aunt Sara without an h said...

My first tattoo was a skull and cross bones, but I like Ryann's tribute to her mom!
Love Aunt Sara without an h and Lulu

Annie and Jeremy said...

Right back at ya, Wildcat! By the way, did you know you can preorder your HSM2 dvd right now?!?!

I can't wait to hear about Ryann's first Thanksgiving!!! :) You guys are such sweet and precious friends! I'm SO thankful for you!!

Love you,
Annie