Monday, May 19, 2008

A Must Read


I finished this book not too long ago. It is about putting the Lord first in all of your family/holiday traditions. I especially loved the chapters on Christmas and Easter. We live in such secular, material-driven times and this book is so refreshing in that it challenges us to actively put Jesus as the focal point in all of our celebrations.It really challenged me to really re-think how I view what is important. I look forward to putting into practice a lot of her ideas with Ryann in the coming years. I highly recommend this book and think every mom or dad should read it!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I'm so glad you posted this! I got this book a couple years ago and never read it. I'm going to find it tonight!
Meredith

John and Sarah said...

What about non moms? Should we read it?