Thursday, June 25, 2009

Channeling Pedro


Since Mark started school last August, he has been letting his hair grow out.He had really begun to look like a disciple. His hair is really thick and it is so hot outside... his locks of love began to be a problem. Because of his internship, he will be spending a lot of time outside in the hot sun....so he decided to have his head shaved last night. It reminded us of one of our favorite movies, Napolean Dynamite, in that Pedro decided to shave his head because of the sole reason of being hot....which was Mark's sole reason as well.
I was at church when the shaving took place. When I got home, I went in to say goodnight to Ryann. She was sitting in her bed and said with concern, "Daddy's hair all gone....bye bye hair." Bye Bye Hair
BEFORE

AFTER

3 comments:

John and Sarah said...

thats so cute. I love Ryann. Did you know that? She is the best baby in the world! Marks head looks good!

Jennifer Hanson said...

Oh my gosh! He looks even more like David now! (this is how David is wearing his hair now too). It's uncanny...

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hilarious!!!! I love it!!! :)