Friday, June 12, 2009

Oh Baby, Baby...

This past weekend, I celebrated the babies of two of my sweetest, closest gal pals, Annie Hunt and Liesel Rios. Saturday, we had a shower for Annie and baby girl Hunt. Hattie Hunt (love the alliteration) will make her debut the beginning of September.Annie is seriously so beautiful pregnant and I cannot wait to meet the newest Disney Princess. It was also so fun to have Jill in town this past weekend all the way from Colorado!





Baby Moses Rios came to Big D along with his beautiful mommy, Liesel this week. Motherhood definitely agrees with Liesel. I had so much fun meeting this handsome, handsome little man. He has the cutest dimples I have ever seen and Ryann seemed to think so too. Wish the Rios family lived closer.



1 comment:

Chris and Jill said...

Aww, I love all the pictures! I enjoyed getting to catch up with you so much Erin :-) You are truly a treasure!