5 THINGS I AM LOVING RIGHT NOW...
1. Ryann and her love for Taylor Swift: Yes, I realize Ryann is three, not 13, but she already has an affinity towards Taylor Swift. I, too, heart Taylor and went through a period where I listened to her cd on repeat for about a month. I had no idea what kind of affect that had on Ryann UNTIL...we were playing with playdough and Ryann holds up a piece of playdough to her ear and sings in toddler speak,"she's on the phone, it's a typical Tuesday night..."hahaha. Everytime we hear a Taylor Swift song on the radio, Ryann says (not prompted, I swear): "That's Taylor Swift, she's my girl."
Ryann in her TSwizzle shirt she got from her Aunt Sarah for her birthday.
2. The Duggar Family: say what you will...I know they are controversial...yada yada yada...I ABSOLUTELY love them. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. I love every single episode and think they are the nicest people on the planet...next to my sister. I talk to Mark ALL the time about them (which he loves (insert sarcasm)) and create scenarios in my head in which I could meet them. sad,I know. I am in awe of how they present themselves in the media and how they represent their unwavering Faith.
I love that Dolly is with the Duggars in this one...love both so much!!
3. Sunday School Toddler Crafts
A recent conversation with Ryann while looking at her craft (pictured below)
me: "Oh, Ryann, I love your craft...what did you learn about today?"
Ry: "Esau, Jacob, and Isaac"
me (bursting with pride over the fact that Ryann just named three characters from the OT): "Wow, are those three people Esau, Jacob, and Isaac?"
Ry: "No, they are you (pointing to the hairy one), me, and Prince Charming (mark)"
me (pride bubble busted)
me (esau), ryann (isaac), and dad (jacob)
4. TRADER JOE's: this grocery store is the bomb. OBSESSED. Delicious and affordable. Yum Yum, we love everything about it. Dallas NEEDS one STAT.
5. A date with Mark on April 23: We are going to be in Seattle by OURSELVES April 23 for a job interview and I am so giddy that we get to go on an actual date sans Ryann. A huge thank you goes out to my gracious parents for making the trip up here to watch Ryann while I accompany Mark to Seattle. Don't get me wrong,we absolutley love our daugther to pieces, but we have missed having the occassional meal by ourselves. I think I will actually wear a dress...watch out.